AbsoluteIDQ® p150 Kit
The AbsoluteIDQ p150 Kit identifies and quantifies 163 analytes from 4 compound classes, i.e., acyl carnitines, amino acids, glycerophospho- and sphingolipids and hexose using an FIA-MS/MS method. The p150 Kit is an excellent choice for researchers who are looking for a cost-effective solution to measure metabolites under quality-controlled conditions in their own laboratory. The AbsoluteIDQ® p150 Kit is an easy-to-use and accurate means of quantifying a large number of previously identified endogenous intermediates or final metabolites of key biochemical pathways.
• Ready-to-use kit and automated workflow
• Get reliable results - the kit uses sensitive and specific mass spectrometry (FIA-MS/MS)
• Facilitate data analysis and interpretation - the award-winning IT-package is provided with the kit
• Spend your valuable sample material wisely - you need no more than 10 µL of the sample
• Use the sample material of your choice - suitable for various types of biological sample material
Application notes and news
- A High-Throughput Method for Targeted Metabolomics Analysis of Different Tissue Samples using the AbsoluteI...
- Detection of Metabolites in Different Animal Plasma Using the AbsoluteIDQ™ p150 Kit
- Metabolomic Analysis using the AbsoluteIDQ™ Kit in Combination with the 3200 QTrap® Mass Spectrometer
- Metabolomic Analysis using the AbsoluteIDQ™ p150 Kit in combination with the AB Sciex 5500 QTrap® Mass Spec...
- Analysis of Human Urine Using the AbsoluteIDQ™ Kit
- BIOCRATES Showcases New 56-well-format AbsoluteIDQ p150 & p180 Kits at ASMS 2013
- BIOCRATES to Showcase Metabolomic Kits and Services at ASMS 2013: Visit Them at Booth 164
- BIOCRATES Life Sciences AG to Launch Thermo Edition of its Cutting-Edge Metabolomics-Based Research Kit, Ab...
- AbsoluteIDQ® p180 and p150 Editions for Waters Xevo® TQ MS
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!