SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Member since: 2011
Organization: Southern Illinois University
"Cheap, easy to use and cost-effective."
Format: Spin Column
• Sample Sources: Cells from culture or small amounts of solid tissue.
• Sample Size: 102 - 107 cells in suspension or solid form.
• RNA Recovery: RNA can be eluted into small volumes, ≥ 25 µl allowing for a highly concentrated sample. Maximum RNA binding capacity of provided column is ~25 µg.
• RNA Purity: High quality RNA (A260/A280>1.8, A260/A230>1.8) is recovered.
• Storage: ≤-70ºC. The addition of RNase inhibitors is optional but highly recommended for prolonged storage.
• Processing Time: 15 min
• Equipment Needed: Microcentrifuge