- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
Typhoon 9410 is a high performance gel and blot imager with the capability of microarray analysis. It offers three methods of detection: storage phosphor, fluorescence and chemiluminescence.
Key features include:
• Versatile system which can handle gel sandwiches, agarose and polyacrylamide gels, membranes, microplates and microarrays
• Powerful excitation sources and innovative high quality confocal optics allow for the sensitive detection of the low abundance targets in artifact-free images
• Red, green, and blue excitation wavelengths and a wide choice of emission filters enable imaging of an extensive variety of fluorophores
• Automated four-color fluorescence scanning allows multiplexing of multiple targets in the same sample ensuring accuracy of analysis, increasing throughput, and saving time
• Storage phosphor technology delivers high-resolution imaging and accurate quantitation of 3H, 14C, 125I, 32P, 33P, 35S, and other sources of ionizing radiation
• Highly sensitive optics enable direct chemiluminescent imaging without intermediate exposures to films or screens
• A choice of Typhoon models means the most suitable instrument can be selected depending on the targets of interest. Furthermore, Typhoon can be upgraded as the operator's specific research needs develop.
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Post Doc / Research Fellow
Academia / University
Read more »
"Very sensitive and high resolution compared to other fluorescence imaging equipment I have used. User-friendly- easy to do a quick scan followed by a more detailed analysis of the region of interest. Easy to select wavelenghts, resolution etc. Many different uses and applications for the machine."