We revolutionized microscopy with the invention of the IncuCyte, the first fully-automated compact microscope system that fits inside standard tissue culture incubators. Now, Essen Bioscience proudly offer IncuCyte ZOOM, the second generation kinetic imaging system. It's everything our users love about IncuCyte, with exciting new features like multiple fluorescent colors, multiple objectives, enhanced morphological processing and increased speed. IncuCyte ZOOM has been re-engineered from the ground up, incorporating everything Essen Bioscience have learned from the hundreds of IncuCytes in the field and the valuable feedback from our customer base.
Three Imaging Modes
IncuCyte ZOOM supports HD phase-contrast, green fluorescence and red fluorescence automated imaging modes. In addition, our Image Processing Software Package allows for integrated processing of all 3 channels with enhanced processing features.
With IncuCyte ZOOM, you can choose between 4x, 10x and 20x objectives - and change them yourself in less than a minute, without having the unit adjusted by a technician. This offers users greater flexibility without adding down time in the lab.
Results in Half the Time
We've engineered the IncuCyte ZOOM with speed in mind. With 12 total core processors and other new advancements in hardware and software, ZOOM is on average twice as fast as the original IncuCyte model.
• New Camera Design: The IncuCyte ZOOM has been enhanced with new camera technology designed specifically for the demands of your long-term projects.
Enhanced Database: We've enhanced our database architecture, allowing for a variety of convenient search and display tools making finding and logging your data a snap.
• Increased Data Storage: The IncuCyte ZOOM ships with 9 TeraBytes of memory storage, and has been designed to support an external data storage system offering even more capacity.
• Improved Air Flow: Larger fans in the unit allow for better air flow and increased scan times.
• System Monitoring: The IncuCyte ZOOM features an integrated humidity sensor, accelerometer to detect unacceptable vibration, as well as monitoring systems for fan speed and internal temperature.
• LCD Control Panel: Users can now monitor and perform basic status checks and operations using our convenient LCD display, located on the front of the ZOOM Controller Unit.