See all reviews
Member since 2014
The Hamner Institutes For Health Science
Read more »
"Not recommended for the beginner. Programming experience is not a must but it’s very helpful in logical design of algorithm for image analysis. Once the software language is mastered, this tool becomes one of the most powerful image analysis tools on the market. "
Definiens Architect XD™ enables non-technical users to configure, calibrate, and execute image analysis workflows with great versatility.
Users can configure new workflows using a library of analysis actions (‘rules’) that are supplied with the Definiens application or that have been created within Definiens Developer XD.
New workflows are calibrated to the corresponding image data sets using simple graphic sliders or sample-based training. Calibrated applications can be stored and then submitted to Definiens Server XD for batch execution.
Definiens Architect XD™ Features:
- Easy-to-use graphical representation of the analysis workflow
- Solution Builder enables new workflows to be configured easily from components
- Calibration of the application to the specific image analysis conditions is easy with simple graphical controls or sample-based training
- Tailored views for managing data, executing applications, and viewing results
- Flexible multi-dimensional data import
- Batch processing with Definiens Server XD
- Integrated multi-dimensional data import
- Sophisticated 3D visualization of results
- 3D and time series data views