The CIA Advantage™ is an advanced system for the automated analysis of VOCs in canister air.
With capacity for up to 27 canisters and cryogen-free operation, it is the ultimate solution for laboratories wanting a robust, high-throughput system for canister air monitoring.
The CIA Advantage can accommodate both high- and low-concentration samples in the same sequence. Heated internal lines and efficient purging combine to eliminate carryover between samples, which contribute to the robustness of the CIA Advantage.
CIA Advantage™ Features & Benefits:
- Liquid-cryogen free meaning a saving of thousands of dollars every year.
- Up to 27 channels allows round-the-clock automated operation for maximum productivity.
- Heated internal lines (up to 200°C) and uniquely efficient purging combine to eliminate carryover; meaning running fewer blanks and more samples to increase productivity.
- High-concentration and low-concentration samples can be accommodated in the same sequence.
- Robust modular design optimises uptime and eases servicing to minimise maintenance costs.
- Peerless analytical performance, including splitless desorption for optimum sensitivity.
- Simple, but sophisticated, single-stage trapping with an optimised combination of sorbents and electrical cooling provides the ultimate VOC pre-concentration capability.
- Electronic splitting capability and the option of small-volume sampling via gas-loop further enhance compatibility with high-concentration samples.
- Compatible with both canister/bag analysis and method-compliant analysis of sorbent tubes, allowing you to satisfy a wider range of applications, such as TO-17 air toxics, SVOCs and passive sampling.
- Flexible and future-proof - adds to all major makes of GC & GC/MS.
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!