Bruker’s easy-to-use and cryogen-free high-performance compact MRI desktop system brings MRI within everyone’s reach.
The new ICON™ is an easy-to-use 1 Tesla desktop MRI scanner for small rodents like rats and mice. It combines simplicity with compact dimensions and brings magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) within everyone’s reach. With its innovative cryogen-free, permanent magnet MRI design provided by Aspect Imaging and high performance AVANCE™ III spectrometer technology with industry-leading MRI software ParaVision® from Bruker, ICON delivers fast spectrometer performance at an attractive price.
- Dedicated cryogen-free, permanent magnet bench-top MRIsystem for molecular and preclinical MRI
- Affordable system for routine imaging and education
- Low running costs
- Easy siting
- Easy animal handling and safe operation
- Routine software package enables wide range of latestpreclinical MRI applications
- Advanced digital RF architecture
- Silent operation Applications
- Cancer research
- Whole Body Anatomy
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Neurological Disease
- Molecular and multi-modality imaging