J.G. Finneran offers an advanced line of sealing films for 96-well microplates. These unique and innovative sealing films were designed to address the needs of the bio-analytical environment. The patented 96-Well Pattern Blue PTFE Sealing Film is adhesive-free around the 96 wells preventing the tacky/sticky adhesive from adhering to plastic pipette tips or metal probles. The advanced adhesive is solvent free.
Features of the 96-Well Pattern PTFE Sealing Film:
• Non-adhesive 96-well pattern design prevents adhesives from sticking to plastic pipette tips and metal probes.
• Available in 2mil and 5mil thick PTFE and recommended for temperatures from -40 degrees C to +120 degrees C.
• Adheres to polypropylene, polystyrene and polycarbonate materials.
• Easily fits a wide variety of plate formats.
• Compatible with aqueous solutions and organic solvents.
• Can be pierced by plastic pipette tips and metal probes.
• Minimal evaporation and cross contamination.
Write a review
Sharing your experience will help scientists like you. Achieve Reviewer Status and Win an iPad 3 (All reviews published will be entered into the next drawing on May 31st 2013).