940 Professional IC Vario
With the 940 Professional IC Vario system, Metrohm sets a new standard in ion chromatography. 940 Professional IC Vario stands for maximum flexibility combined with most easy operation and perfect reliability. Entirely modular by design, the new 940 Professional IC Vario meets your particular requirements while keeping you perfectly flexible. Based on one and the same system, you can configu...read more
With the 940 Professional IC Vario system, Metrohm sets a new standard in ion chromatography. 940 Professional IC Vario stands for maximum flexibility combined with most easy operation and perfect reliability.
Entirely modular by design, the new 940 Professional IC Vario meets your particular requirements
while keeping you perfectly flexible. Based on one and the same system, you can configure any IC system you want or need.
All solutions – including standards – are produced fully automatically, if desired. Starting with sample injection, the system works completely autonomously. Moreover, it is self- monitoring: All system and method parameters are permanently checked; if any system component should require maintenance, the system tells you so – with a message in plain text.
The 940 Professional IC Vario system provides superior reliability of both the system itself and the analytical results produced on it: Because the system is self-monitoring, operator errors are virtually ruled out. You can absolutely rely on your measuring results. Moreover, all results can be traced back to every single step of the analysis and even sample preparation. Thus, even the strictest audits are no reason to worry any more.
940 Professional IC Vario Features:
- Modular high-performance ion chromatography system.
- Unlimited possibilities for system configuration.
- Compact dimensions, small footprint.
- For routine analyses and research applications in the ng/L- to %-range.
- Highest sensitivity for lowest detection limits.
- Intelligent system components for reliable results.
- Wide range of detection options: conductivity, UV/VIS, amperometry, ...
- Free choice of suppressor and column.
- All gradient options.
- Inline eluent preparation integrated in the system.
- Multi-language MagIC Net software for intuitive and simple operation.
- Complies with GLP and the FDA regulations.
- Compatible with the unique and partly patented Metrohm Inline Sample Preparation
- Complete automation for high sample throughput.
- Low maintenance costs and long lifetime.
- Rugged Swiss quality.
Application notes and news
- Fast IC: Separation of Standard Cations within Eleven Minutes
- Methanedisulfonic Acid in a Chromium Plating Baths
- Fast IC: Separation of Standard Cations within Five Minutes
- Fast IC: Separation of Standard Anions within Three Minutes
- Beverage Analysis: Quality Control for Drinks and Liquid Food
- Fast IC: Separation of Organic Acid Anions within Three Minutes
- Traces of Perchlorate in Drinking Water
- Anions in 70% Hydrogen Peroxide Applying Inline Matrix Elimination
- Trace Determination of Transition Metals with Preconcentration (MiPCT), Post-Column Reaction, and...
- Iodate and Iodide in an Electroplating Bath Applying Direct UV/VIS Detection
- Organic Acids besides Standard Anions in Monoethylene Glycol (MEG) Applying a Dose-on Gradient
- Determination of Inulin in Cakes Using Pulsed Amperomeric Detection after Gradient Elution
- Bethanechol and HPTA (2-Hydroxy-Propyl-Trimethyl Ammonium) besides Sodium and Calcium (Metrosep C...
- Determination of Steviol Glycosides in Sweeteners Using Flexipad Detection
- Ammonium Traces Beside Excess Sodium in Wastewater Using 940 Professional IC Vario and Direct Con...
- Nitrate Traces Besides Excess Chloride in Wastewater on the 940 Professional IC Vario Applying Co...
- Metrohm Presents Tool To Customize Personal Solutions For Ion Chromatography
- Metrohm Launches the 940 Professional IC Vario High-Performance Ion Chromatography System