899 Coulometer with Generator Electrode without Diaphragm
Coulometer including generator electrode without diaphragm and integrated stirrer.
Coulometry is the ideal method for water determination in fluids, solids and gases when it comes to water determination in the trace range (10 µg to 10 mg absolute water). Moreover, coulometry is an absolute method and thus no titer determination is necessary.
Small and compact
The 899 Coulometer is the smallest Metrohm coulometer. The magnetic stirrer is already built in and a support rod can be dispensed with, thanks to the titration cell holder. The titration cell stands securely attached on the 899 Coulometer.
Automatic titration start
It can readily happen that the sample is added to the titration vessel without starting the titration beforehand. In such cases, the conditioning continues to run until the reagent is once again titrated until it is dry. Recalculations are not possible and the determination must be repeated. This costs sample and valuable time.
The 899 Coulometer offers an automatic titration start. The titration starts automatically, as soon as sample is added to the titration vessel.
Flexible with accumulator
A Power Box can be obtained as an optional accessory for the 899 Coulometer. This ensures impressive flexibility. Determine the water content of your samples, wherever you like.
Application notes and news
- Analysis of Edible Oils and Fats
- Determination of the Water Content in Plastic Pellets with 885 Compact Oven Sample Changer and 899 Coulomet...
- Sample Preparation with the Oven Technique - Relative Blank
- Determination of the Water Content in Transformer Oil with 885 Compact Oven Sample Changer and 899 Coulomet...
- Determination of the Water Content in Gelatine with 885 Compact Oven Sample Changer and 899 Coulometer
- Determine Water Content Wherever you Want
- Coulometer Determines Water Content Wherever you Want
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!