The Agilent 7010 Triple Quadrupole GC/MS System allows you to quantify analytes at levels previously unachievable by any GC/MS.
The Agilent 7010 Triple Quadrupole GC/MS provides the industry’s first attogram detection limits in Electron Ionization (EI) mode. The 7010 GC/MS system’s 0.5 fg OFN Instrument Detection Limit (IDL) (Preliminary) is demonstrated at installation verifying unmatched ALS, GC and MS performance. Its high-efficiency EI source produces at least 20 times as many ions as the previous generation, improving the efficiency of the entire workflow.
Significant streamlining of sample prep procedures and reduction of sample injection volume for reduced routine maintenance requirements are just two of the ways the improved sensitivity of the 7010 can save time and money. Add in all of the features and capabilities of the 7000C, including Chemical Ionization (CI), and you have the best choice for the most demanding laboratories, like yours.
- Triple-Axis HED-EM Detector reduces neutral noise by the doubly off-axis position of the HED-EM.
- MassHunter Workstation Software delivers complete control from tune to report generation while streamlining your workflow.
- Early Maintenance Feedback (EMF) monitors GC and MS resources: injection counter, operation times, and electronic logs to aid planned maintenance.
- The Agilent 7890B GC offers high performance chromatography with a complete array of performance enhancing, time saving, and resource conservation features
- Inert Flow Path utilizing Agilent chemical deactivation technologies and consumables helps you achieve better sensitivity, from injection to detection.
- Capillary Flow Technology (CFT) adds functionality to the GC with Backflush, Dean Switching, or splitters for multiple detectors. CFT also enables reliable, leak-free in-oven connections
- Retention Time Locking software reproduces retention times from one Agilent GC to another to help transfer methods anywhere, worldwide.
- Parts Finder allows for easy, convenient access to GC and MS consumables part numbers.
- Fast Vent allows for automated, rapid venting of the MS, reducing cool down time by 40%.
- Sleep/Wake Modes reduce your energy costs and carrier gas consumption by utilizing the system scheduler to wake the system and ready it for your next work day.
- Programmable Helium Conservation Module reduces helium consumption for GC and GC/MS systems by changing an alternate carrier during system stand-by.