See all reviews
Member since 2009
Virent Energy Systems, Inc.
Read more »
"Throughput on this system has replaced four other gas analyzing gc instruments. Over 30 components in less than 2 min. The stability of these TCD detectors is amazing. Some method setup and data output improvements could be made in the software, and we are getting a new version to address these issues. Solid instrument!"
Small, Fast, Accurate - Where You Need It
The INFICON 3000 Micro GC Gas Analyzer is a powerful GC solution that provides fast, accurate, reliable analysis of your gas sample on-line, right at the sampling point. It is ideal for the rapid analysis of gas streams in alternative energy, coal mine safety, and the hydrocarbon processing industry, which includes refineries, natural gas production and distribution, chemical operations, and oil and gas exploration. Its rugged construction ensures long-term, trouble-free operation. And with its modular design, reconfiguration and repair can be easily and quickly accomplished by interchanging Micro GC modules, keeping you in control of your gas analysis and your process.
Features at a Glance
• More Sensitive. In addition to having a TCD that is 10 times more sensitive than conventional TCDs, the INFICON 3000 Micro GCs include a performance enhancement that allows it to perform trace-level analysis in the low ppm range.
• Fully customizable. Custom configurations suit your application needs with 1 to 4 chromatographic channels. Choose from various micro-machined injectors, columns, sample conditioners, and application-specific reports.
• Module-level flexibility. The modular GC design maximizes uptime, with repair as simple as exchanging one module for another. You can be back up and running in less than an hour.
• Injectors fit your needs. Increase sensitivity with the variable volume injection option; maintain high precision and repeatability with the fixed volume injection option; remove unwanted contaminants from your sample or speed up analysis with the backflush injection option.
• EPC control. Digital pneumatics control carrier gas flow electronically, enhancing reliability and precision while further simplifying operation.
• Access anywhere. LAN connectivity allows for remote access to the instrument and data. Or you can have a remote instrument or process computer automatically start the GC analysis.