Accelerate your RNA, DNA and protein sample QC with confidence
Developed by the company behind the industry-leading 2100 Bioanalyzer, the new Agilent 2200 TapeStation system offers scalable throughput and rapid results, making it an ideal solution for quality control of biological samples in next-generation sequencing (NGS), microrarray and qPCR workflows, as well as in protein purification and antibody production.
The 2200 TapeStation system uses credit card-sized, disposable Agilent ScreenTape that is available for DNA, RNA and protein applications. Sample analysis has never been so easy – simply load the 2200 TapeStation instrument with ScreenTape, loading tips, and your samples in tube strips or 96-well microtiter plates – and you will be reviewing results in approximately 1 minute per sample!
2200 TapeStation system Features:
- Scalable Throughput – Individual channels facilitate variable throughput at a constant cost per sample.
- Fast – Obtain results in approximately one minute per sample, even for 96 samples.
- Easy to use – Simplify your workflow with ready-to-use ScreenTape consumables.
- Excellent Reproducibility – Achieve user-independent results through minimal manual intervention and pre-packaged reagents.
Application notes and news
- D1K ScreenTape Simplifies Mycobacterium tuberculosis Genotyping
- D1K ScreenTape Allows Mycoplasma PCR Analysis for Cell Line Screening
- Automated DNA Sample Analysis Using a D1K ScreenTape Assay and an Agilent 2200 TapeStation System
- Genomic DNA ScreenTape Simplifies the Assessment of Genomic DNA Quantity, Integrity and Quality
- Quality Control of DNA from Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded and Fresh-Frozen Tissues Prior to Target-Enric...
- Agilent Technologies Launches Genomic DNA ScreenTape for Simplified Sample Quality Control