100DM Syringe Pump - Our best pulseless flow pump.
The 100DM for the ultimate in low-flow precision solvent delivery pumps. With pressures up to 10,000 psi the 100DM has twice the displacement resolution as the 100DX. For applications such as HPLC or LC/MS requiring the best in pulseless flow the 100DM is the perfect choice.
Dual-pump 100DM systems are available with a choice of valve packages for non-stop continuous flow.
100DM Syringe Pump Features:
- 100DM pump has 1/8" Valco fittings for secure high-pressure connections.
- Integral button-style pressure transducer in cylinder cap assures excellent stability and repeatability.
- Rugged single-ratio drive train has auto-lubricating gears to assure long life and low maintenance.
- Each Isco D-Series syringe pump is bench tested at the factory. All pumps are CE compliant and certified to UL 3101 and EN 61010-1 standards.
- Cylinder wash system protects the seals from deposits.
- Exclusive "Smart Key" controller. All Isco D-series pumps use the same controller that can operate any three pump modules, either independently or together.
- RS-232 serial interface for computer control or monitoring of operating parameters.
- Redundant safety is designed in. All D-Series pumps have mechanical and electrical fail-safes, in addition to the factory default or user-set limits.
- Corrosion resistance. Nitronic 50 - the standard material for cylinders, pistons, and caps - is an austenitic stainless steel with outstanding strength and corrosion resistance.
- Standard seals are heavy-duty, graphite-impregnated Teflon, providing very long life under harsh operating conditions.