foodproof® RoboPrep+ Series - Automated Sample Preparation & PCR SetupBIOTECON Diagnostics
foodproof® RoboPrep+ Series - Automated Sample Preparation & PCR Setup. For a laboratory performing high-throughput routine testing of food samples, automation of analyses is key for greater efficiency.
Automation of pathogen DNA extraction and PCR setup is the key to greater efficiency and data security for a laboratory performing high-throughput food safety testing. BIOTECON Diagnostic is offering the foodproof® RoboPrep+ high-tech solutions for automated, molecular food testing. Two different RoboPrep+ Series instruments are available, providing full throughput flexibility. BIOTECON Diagnostics has developed and validated the new foodproof® Magnetic Preparation Kits I and II on these instruments for automated isolation and purification of bacterial DNA from various kinds of food matrices.
The Robotic System includes PC, application and service, it is validated for foodproof® Listeria and foodproof® Salmonella detection kits and is available as a specific consumable package including all required RoboPrep+ Series consumables.
foodproof® RoboPrep+ Features:
- Innovative- First automated system for sample preparation and PCR setup
- Flexible- Two robots of different size are available providing scalability in DNA extraction and PCR setup
- Convenient- Protocol can be started with only a few mouse clicks, then running unattended with up to 96 samples at a time
- Safe- Samples are traceable by barcode, and instruments are available with hood and UV/Air Cleaner
- Automated- No manual handling steps except the initial loading of the samples, reagents and consumables
- High throughput- Analyze 96 samples in <4.5 h or 192 samples in <8 h including sample preparation, DNA extraction and real time PCR analysis