- Versatile Ultra Centrifugal Mill with New Cyclone
Product News: Versatile Ultra Centrifugal Mill with New CycloneRETSCH’s powerful and versatile ZM 200 offers the ultimate in performance and operating comfort. It is used for the rapid size reduction of soft to medium-hard and fibrous materials down to 40 microns. Because of the efficient size reduction technique and the comprehensive range of accessories the ZM 200 ensures the gentle preparation of analytical samples in a very short time.
For applications which require an optimum air throughput (e.g. heat sensitive materials) or if larger sample volumes need to be processed, the use of a cyclone is recommended. RETSCH offers a re-designed cyclone with improved functionalities for collector volumes from 250 ml to 5 liters which adds to the ZM 200’s great flexibility.
Thanks to the wide range of accessories with different rotors, ring sieves and collectors, the ZM 200 can be easily adapted to suit a wide range of applications such as, for example, heavy-metal-free grinding, size reduction of abrasive materials or processing small volumes up to 20 ml. Benefits at a glance:
• gentle and very rapid size reduction by pre- and fine grinding in one run
• patented cassette system for maximum sample recovery and easy cleaning
• easily exchangeable grinding and sieve inserts
• wide range of accessories including various collection and feeding systems, rotors and sieves
• wide speed range from 6,000 to 18,000 rpm
• comfortable parameter setting via display and ergonomic 1-button operation
Retsch is a global company dedicated to providing novel technologies and high quality tools for the sample preparation of solids used in R&D and QA applications as well as small scale production. For more information about Retsch’s complete product line of mills and grinders, sample dividers, sieve shakers and test sieves, please visit the company article page.