- Thermo Fisher Scientific to Focus on Accelerating Cell Discovery at Biotechnica 2009
Product News: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Focus on Accelerating Cell Discovery at Biotechnica 2009Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., have announced that it will be showcasing a range of its newest products at Biotechnica in Hannover, Germany from 6 – 8 October, 2009. On display will be a selection of laboratory equipment and consumables targeted to help researchers accelerate their cell discovery applications:
• The new Thermo Scientific Waterbook not only details the diverse portfolio of laboratory purification products available, but also provides a comprehensive introduction to laboratory water impurities and purification techniques. Furthermore, a section devoted to helping customers identify purification products to match their application completes the full range of information.
• Featuring innovative thin-walled insulation technology to maximize interior storage capacity without increasing its footprint, the Thermo Scientific Revco PLUS HD ultra-low temperature upright freezer is available with a market leading capacity of 70.000 samples. Using a patented refrigeration system and a robust electrical platform, excellent energy efficiency, temperature stability and fast recovery times make this freezer ideal for safeguarding valuable laboratory samples.
• Combining a maximum capacity of 4 x 400 ml with a compact design for optimizing workspace, the Thermo Scientific Hereaus one-liter general purpose centrifuge series features a multilingual user interface and control technology to maximize run performance and reproducibility.
• As a lightweight, economical and low-cost alternative to standard cell culture bottles, the Thermo Scientific Nalgene economy bottles are guaranteed leakproof, with thinner and more flexible walls. Manufactured in an ISO-certified facility, these economy bottles are a cost-effective, quality choice for lighter-duty lab use.
• New, colored SepraSeals® and ScrewTop Caps allow researchers to identify different experiments and conditions quickly. SepraSeals offer the flexibility of individual tube capping plus the ability to cap 96 tubes at once. Both the seals and the caps complement Thermo Scientific Matrix 2D tubes for secure sample storage.
For further information, please visit stand F41 in hall 9 at Biotechnica