JASCO featured the new FP‐8000 series of spectrofluorometers during Pittcon 2011. Building upon the powerful capabilities of the FP‐6000 series, the FP‐8000 series instruments provide even greater features and technological innovations.
The JASCO FP‐8000 Series spectrofluorometers incorporate the highest sensitivity, fastest spectral scanning capability and excellent analysis‐oriented functionality offering integrated solutions for advanced materials research and biochemical analysis applications. To meet the most stringent analysis demands, a variety of accessories are available for integration with a range of sophisticated control and analysis applications available in the user‐friendly Spectra Manager™ II software to offer a flexible platform for any luminescence application.
Features of the FP‐8000 series of spectrofluorometers:
• Highest sensitivity (> 5000, RMS)
• Fastest scan speed (60,000 nm/min)
• Wide dynamic range (> 6.5 orders of magnitude)
• Auto‐Gain and Auto‐SCS (Sensitivity Control System)
• Automatic higher‐order diffraction cut filter
• Rapid 3D spectra measurements
• Expanded features for phosphorescence measurements (lifetime measurements > 1 millisecond)
For more details, please contact JASCO, at the company article page.
Company websiteJASCO (USA)