FlowControl™ Software for Flexible Pump Control
03 Nov 2011Harvard Apparatus has introduced its new FlowControl™ Software for single or multiple syringe pump control. This software offers the flexibility to manually control pumps or run automatically with user-created methods.
Features of this FlowControl™ Software include:
• Easily created simple or advanced multi-step Methods
• Store multiple Methods by name
• Displays all of the pump operating parameters
• Graphically track pump progress
• Data log and store Method information
• Start, Stop and Reset Methods on single or multiple pumps.
FlowControl™ is a software program that is run on your PC and is designed to work with the Harvard Apparatus PHD 22/2000, Pump 11 Elite and PHD ULTRA™ Syringe Pumps.
Company websiteHarvard Apparatus, Inc.