We invite you to meet the winners of the Roche Transfection Research Award at the ASCB 47th Annual Meeting, December 1-5, 2007. Join Roche Applied Science at our booth #705 or at our workshops. Meet guest speakers and other researchers, discuss enabling technologies, and accelerate your own research successes.
FuGENE® Transfection Reagents – Meet the Winners of the Roche Transfection Research Award
Discuss the winners' excellent data on FuGENE®
Transfection Reagent: Sunday, December 2, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. Washington Convention Center, Booth 705
: Karen Vrijens
- Department of Medical Genetics, University of Antwerp, "Preliminary characterization of the Dfna5 promoter region" Monday, December 3, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. Washington Convention Center, Booth 705
: Dr. Adriana Estrada-Bernal
- Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, "Myristoylated, Alanine-rich C-kinase substrate phosphorylation regulates WM-1617 cell adhesion"
Participate at the Roche Applied Science Technology Workshop "Enabling Technologies for Transfection and Real-Time Cellular Analysis"
Monday, December 3, 6:15 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
Washington Convention Center, Room 201
- Dr. Andrew West, University of Alabama at Birmingham "Iduna mediates excitotoxicity via sequestration of PAR-polymer"
- Dr. Amritha De Croos, Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital "Regulation of the membrane bound matrix metalloprotease (MT1-MMP) in mechanically stimulated bioengineered articular cartilage"
- Dr. Yama Abassi, ACEA Biosciences Inc. "Using cell sensor impedance technology for real-time label-free cell-based assays"
Hors d’oeuvres and drinks will be provided. Space is limited. Preregister online via the article webpage.
All pre-registrants will be automatically entered in a drawing to win one of three video iPods®.
Company websiteRoche Applied Science - a member of the Roche Group