FuGENE® Transfection Reagents – Meet the Winners of the Roche Transfection Research Award
13 Nov 2007We invite you to meet the winners of the Roche Transfection Research Award at the ASCB 47th Annual Meeting, December 1-5, 2007. Join Roche Applied Science at our booth #705 or at our workshops. Meet guest speakers and other researchers, discuss enabling technologies, and accelerate your own research successes.
Discuss the winners' excellent data on FuGENE®
Transfection Reagent: Sunday, December 2, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. Washington Convention Center, Booth 705
: Karen Vrijens
- Department of Medical Genetics, University of Antwerp, "Preliminary characterization of the Dfna5 promoter region" Monday, December 3, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. Washington Convention Center, Booth 705
: Dr. Adriana Estrada-Bernal
- Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, "Myristoylated, Alanine-rich C-kinase substrate phosphorylation regulates WM-1617 cell adhesion"
Participate at the Roche Applied Science Technology Workshop "Enabling Technologies for Transfection and Real-Time Cellular Analysis"
Monday, December 3, 6:15 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
Washington Convention Center, Room 201
- Dr. Andrew West, University of Alabama at Birmingham "Iduna mediates excitotoxicity via sequestration of PAR-polymer"
- Dr. Amritha De Croos, Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital "Regulation of the membrane bound matrix metalloprotease (MT1-MMP) in mechanically stimulated bioengineered articular cartilage"
- Dr. Yama Abassi, ACEA Biosciences Inc. "Using cell sensor impedance technology for real-time label-free cell-based assays"
Hors d’oeuvres and drinks will be provided. Space is limited. Preregister online via the article webpage.
All pre-registrants will be automatically entered in a drawing to win one of three video iPods®.
Company websiteRoche Applied Science - a member of the Roche Group