- New Particle Sizing Technology Available from Fritsch
Product News: New Particle Sizing Technology Available from FritschThe Laser Particle Sizer ANALYSETTE 22 ensures precise determination of particle size distributions, by Static Laser Scattering – in production and quality control as well as in research and development. Advantages of the Laser Particle Sizer ANALYSETTE 22 include extremely simple operation, short analysis times and consistently reproducible and reliable results.
The New Small Volume Wet Dispersion Unit can be combined with both models of the FRITSCH Laser Particle Sizers ANALYSETTE 22. Either the ANALYSETTE 22 MicroTec plus – the perfect all-round-laser with a measuring range of 0.08 – 2000 μm for all typical measurement tasks; or the ANALYSETTE 22 NanoTec plus, the high-end instrument for measurements down to the nano range – for maximum precision and sensitivity for the smallest particles through the measurement of the backward scattering in a third laser beam.
The Small Volume Wet Dispersion Unit can be used to reduce the entire volume of the measuring circuit so less sample material is needed – which is especially desirable with precious sample material. Additionally, the Small Volume Wet Dispersion Unit is suitable for measurements in organic solvents. Key features:
• Very small sample quantities in below 50 ml of liquid
• Almost all dispersion liquids can be used - resistant to chemicals
• Practical, illuminated ultrasonic bath with strong, controllable ultrasonic power of 100 Watt
• No dead space in the liquid circulation system