- BMG LABTECH to Present Latest Innovations of Microplate Reading Technology at SBS 2010
Product News: BMG LABTECH to Present Latest Innovations of Microplate Reading Technology at SBS 2010BMG LABTECH is proud to be a Bronze Sponsor of the SBS Conference 2010 and will be presenting a full range of innovative microplate reading technologies, including the ultimate HTS Microplate Reader PHERAstar FS and the newest, most comprehensive Data Analysis Software, MARS. Stop by the booth 817 to discuss your assay with application scientists.
Discover the next-generation in microplate reading from BMG LABTECH in cooperation with Invitrogen, Promega, and The Fluorosome Company at various workshops throughout the conference.
• Investigate GPCR Functional Selectivity with Fluorescence Based Assays from Invitrogen and BMG LABTECH’s PHERAstar FS HTS Instrument. Monday, April 12, 1:40 – 2:15 pm in Room 122 AB
• Profiling Kinases and ATPases Using Promega's ADP-Glo™ Kinase Assay on BMG LABTECH's PHERAstar and FLUOstar Microplate Readers Wednesday, April 14, 8:00 – 8:45 am in Room 122 AB
• Fast and Simple Method for Measuring P-Glycoprotein (Ppg) Inhibition - The Fluorosome®-trans-pgp Assay and the FLUOstar Omega Wednesday, April 14, 1:30 – 2:15 pm in Room 127 AB.
BMG LABTECH’s scientific poster presentations include:
• The Transcreener® ADP2 Universal Kinase Assay from BellBrook Labs is Readily Performed on Two BMG LABTECH Microplate Readers Using Different Assay Formats
• A Fast and Simple Method for Measuring P-Glycoprotein (Ppg) Inhibition - The Fluorosome®-trans-pgp Assay and the FLUOstar Omega
BMG Labtech are excited to support the Society for Biomolecular Sciences in its endeavour to foster medical treatment by implementing new drug development and screening strategies. Since the beginning, BMG LABTECH has been committed to providing you with high quality instrumentation for both academic and high-throughput laboratories.