Visit Analytik Jena to take a look at the new UVVIS photometer SPECORD® PLUS. This brand new double-beam spectrophotometer offers high precision and total reliability of measurement results. An extensive range of accessories guarantees flexibility and efficiency for all routine or special applications.
The generously sized sample chamber and easily accessible durable radiation sources are a novelty in respect of functionality and instrument design.
SPECORD® PLUS has been developed for user-friendly operation:
- No warm-up phase, plug and play
- Comprehensive method collection
- Easy lamp replacement
- Easy use of different cell variants
- Automatic accessory recognition
- Intuitive multilingual software navigation
- Modular software concept
The SPECORD® PLUS offers the right solution for numerous applications. Routine analysis or special application in chemistry, pharmacy, medicine, food control, environment, life science and many other areas – with your SPECORD® PLUS you are well prepared for all future requirements. The following devices are available:
• SPECORD® 200 PLUS with fixed spectral bandwidth – ideal for qualitative and quantitative routine photometric applications
• SPECORD® 210 PLUS with 4 variable spectral bandwidths – ideal for measuring solutions and solids with highest demands concerning the optical resolution
• SPECORD® 250 PLUS with 4 variable spectral bandwidths and double monochromator for samples with particularly high absorptions and higher stray light quotient
Visit booth 342 in hall B2 to find out more.
Company websiteAnalytik Jena Analytical Instrumentation