The generously sized sample chamber and easily accessible durable radiation sources are a novelty in respect of functionality and instrument design.
SPECORD® PLUS has been developed for user-friendly operation:
- No warm-up phase, plug and play
- Comprehensive method collection
- Easy lamp replacement
- Easy use of different cell variants
- Automatic accessory recognition
- Intuitive multilingual software navigation
- Modular software concept
The SPECORD® PLUS offers the right solution for numerous applications. Routine analysis or special application in chemistry, pharmacy, medicine, food control, environment, life science and many other areas – with your SPECORD® PLUS you are well prepared for all future requirements. The following devices are available:
• SPECORD® 200 PLUS with fixed spectral bandwidth – ideal for qualitative and quantitative routine photometric applications
• SPECORD® 210 PLUS with 4 variable spectral bandwidths – ideal for measuring solutions and solids with highest demands concerning the optical resolution
• SPECORD® 250 PLUS with 4 variable spectral bandwidths and double monochromator for samples with particularly high absorptions and higher stray light quotient
Visit booth 342 in hall B2 to find out more.