- New, Innovative Thermo Scientific ARL iSpark Series for Reliable Quality Metals
Product News: New, Innovative Thermo Scientific ARL iSpark Series for Reliable Quality MetalsThermo Fisher Scientific is proud to announce the launch of a new Arc/Spark OES instrument: the Thermo Scientific™ ARL iSpark™ Series.
Thermo Scientific* ARL iSpark* Series is an innovative platform of high-end metals analyzers built on decades of Spark OES expertise and know-how. It can analyze all the elements necessary in your current and future applications with high accuracy and precision. It is the answer to your analytical needs for process and quality control in primary metal production, elaboration, casting and transformation involving metals and alloys and for central and service laboratories dealing with all kinds of metallurgical samples.
Designed for both industrial and investigative analytical laboratories dealing with all kinds of metals and alloys, the ARL iSpark metals analyzers are the most advanced OES instruments packed with power, performance and reliability. They come with innovative and integrated features, among them:
• Improved PMT spectrometer
• High performance CCD spectrometer
• Advanced signal acquisition and processing for PMT and CCD
• New spark stand with easy maintenance and significant argon savings
• Revolutionary intelliSource digital spark source for increased flexibility and efficiency
• Reliable factory calibration
• Ultra-fast analysis of micro-inclusions
Combining the most advanced excitation and detection technologies, this new platform fully embraces the virtues of optical emission for an uncompromising metals analysis. Indeed, the instruments are designed to fit for purpose in a specific application area while providing versatility and expandability for future needs.