- SelectScience Opens Voting for Best Separations Product and Best Spectroscopy Product of the Year 2012
Product News: SelectScience Opens Voting for Best Separations Product and Best Spectroscopy Product of the Year 2012SelectScience is now inviting scientists to vote for the Best Separations Product of the Year and Best Spectroscopy Product of the Year. The awards are part of The Scientists' Choice Awards, where laboratory products are nominated and voted for by scientists.
The winning products will be recognized as having significantly contributed towards laboratory efforts in 2012. Members of the SelectScience web community were invited to nominate their favorite products. Nominees for Best Separations Product of 2012
• Agilent 1290 Infinity Quaternary LC System
• Waters Acquity UPC² UltraPerformance Convergence Chromatography System
• GE Healthcare ÄKTA™ Pure
• Phenomenex Kinetex® 5 µm Core-Shell UHPLC Column
• Bruker Scion 436-GC
• Thermo Scientific UltiMate 3000 XRS UHPLC System
• Phenomenex Yarra Ultra-High Resolution Aqueous Size Exclusion Chromatography Columns Nominees for Best Spectroscopy Product of 2012
• Agilent 8800 Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS
• Bruker EVOQ™ Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
• Thermo Scientific iCAP Q ICP-MS
• Thermo Scientific NanoDrop Lite Spectrophotometer
• AB SCIEX QTRAP® 6500 LC/MS/MS System
• Shimadzu LCMS-8040
• AB SCIEX TripleQuad 4500 LC/MS/MS System
• Malvern Zetasizer Nano ZSP
All scientists contributing to the voting will be entered into a prize draw to win a Kindle Fire HD. Voting closes on the 23rd February.
The winners of the Scientists' Choice Best Separations Product of the Year and Best Spectroscopy Product of the Year will be announced at the Pittcon 2013 Conference and Exhibition in March.
About The Scientists’ Choice Awards:
SelectScience, the web’s most comprehensive buyers’ guide for laboratory scientists, began the Scientists’ Choice Awards in 2007 to enable scientists to voice their opinions on the best laboratory products. Once a year, SelectScience invites members to nominate their favourite products of the year in each category.
Established in 1998, SelectScience provides scientists with the fastest way to impartial, expert opinion about the best laboratory equipment and latest techniques.