Homogenize Food Samples Quickly
12 Aug 2010The GRINDOMIX Knife Mill 300 from RETSCH can homogenize large quantities of sample material quickly and reproducibly. It can homogenize up to 7.5 litres of material, compared to the 700ml managed by current mills.
The handling of the new GM 300 is exceptionally simple and safe. The container can be filled and emptied outside the mill which makes cleaning very easy and helps to avoid cross-contamination by possible sample residues. Moreover, all parts of the GM 300 which come into contact with the sample material are autoclaveable.
Benefits at a glance:
• Efficient size reduction of up to 4,500 ml sample due to powerful 1.1 kW motor
• Pre- and fine grinding in one mill: cutting action in regular mode, grinding by impact in reverse mode
• Autoclaveable grinding tools
• Variable speed from 500 to 4,000 rpm
• Optional gravity lid for automatic reduction of grinding chamber volume
• Memory for 10 Standard Operating Procedures
Company websiteRetsch GmbH