Phenomenex will feature Kinetex core-shell technology columns which deliver performance comparable to sub-2-micron columns, for use on both HPLC and UHPLC systems. Other highlights include high temperature-stable Zebron Inferno GC Columns, and new Clarity LC and SPE products for the extraction, characterization and quality control of synthetic oligonucleotides. An array of separation devices for liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, sample preparation, and bulk purification will also be on display.
Achieve Ultra-High Performance Results on Any LC System with Kinetex Core-Shell Technology from Phenomenex
Phenomenex will give several presentations in English and German language.
Tuesday March 23, 2010
• Increasing HPLC Efficiency and Throughput without High Pressure, 4:30 pm to 5:00 pm, Analytica Forum, Hall B2
Wednesday March 24, 2010
• UHPLC with ANY LC System (German), 10:00 am to 11:30 am, Hall A4, Room A42
• Fast GC Using Standard Column Dimensions, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm , Hall A4, Room A42
• Lux™ – Introduction to Chiral Chromatography (German), 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm, Hall A4, Room A42
Thursday March 25, 2010
• Fast GC Using Standard Column Dimensions, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm , Hall A2, Room A22
• UHPLC with ANY LC System, 10:00 am to 11:30 am, Hall A2, Room A22
• Solidphaseextraction – Introduction to the Method Development with Modern Polymers (German), 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm, Hall A2, Room A22
For the presentations on Wednesday and Thursday only a limited number of seats are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation.
Featured at Analytica 2010 Kinetex™: Achieve Ultra-High Performance Results on Conventional HPLC Systems
Kinetex core-shell technology columns deliver ultra-high performance to ANY LC system. Achieve sub-2 µm efficiencies at significantly lower backpressures that are compatible with conventional HPLC systems. Achieve High-Throughput Extraction of Oligonucleotide Therapeutics with Clarity® OTX
In less than 15 minutes and without the use of liquid-liquid extraction (LLE), scientists extracting RNA and DNA-based therapeutics from biological fluids and tissues achieve high recoveries and LC/MS sensitivity, dramatically shortening the pre-clinical and clinical development timeline. Upgrade to Zebron™ Inferno™ GC Columns to Extend Lifetime and Cut Costs!
Phenomenex’s Zebron Inferno columns are the highest temperature rated fused silica GC columns on the market, providing lower bleed, better reproducibility, and extended column lifetime. The ZB-1HT and ZB-5HT are low polarity GC columns stable to 430 C, making them great for common lab analysis. The ZB-35HT and ZB-XLB-HT are midpolar columns great for separation of more polar compounds, such as environmental contaminants and chemicals.
Company websitePhenomenex Inc