- New 941 Eluent Production Module from Metrohm: Inline Eluent Preparation for Ion Chromatography
Product News: New 941 Eluent Production Module from Metrohm: Inline Eluent Preparation for Ion ChromatographyWith the 941 Eluent Production Module, Metrohm integrates Inline Eluent Preparation into the 940 Professional IC Vario and 930 Compact IC Flex ion chromatographs. Moreover, it is even possible to integrate the continuous supply of ultrapure water that the system requires. To this end, any standard tap water connection can be linked to an ELGA PURELAB flex5 ultrapure water system, which is then connected to the 941 Eluent Production Module. This means that ion chromatography can be performed using ordinary tap water!
The benefits of Inline Eluent Preparation using the 941 Eluent Production Module include:
• Stable retention times, contamination-free working, and reliable measuring results
• Free choice of eluent, concentration, and composition
• Easy to integrate new and existing applications
• Uninterrupted system operation of up to one month, maintenance-free
• Fully automated Inline Eluent Preparation replaces time-consuming, error-prone, manual working steps in everyday laboratory routine