- LECO to Release ChromaTOF® 4.20 at Pittcon 2009
Product News: LECO to Release ChromaTOF® 4.20 at Pittcon 2009Visit LECO at Booth #2325, where we will introduce and release ChromaTOF 4.20, the latest version of our exclusive software. This dynamic software package integrates acquisition, processing, and reporting tools into one total data solution. Working versions of the software will be demonstrated at the show, where users can obtain hands-on experience with these new features:
• Enhanced graphics for GCxGC users, including the option of displaying peak labels and peak markers on contour and surface plots
• An improved user interface with tabs for easy access to common functions
• Statistical compare results and Fisher Ratios that can be easily exported and analyzed by peripheral software for generating PCA plots
• Importable ready-to-use workspace templates for access to preferred user interfaces and reduced set-up times
ChromaTOF 4.20 also includes the same great functionality and time-saving features of previous software versions—including True Signal Deconvolution®, Automated Peak Find, semi-quantitation, SCRIPTS, and EPA reporting tools.
ChromaTOF 4.20 will come standard with any new Pegasus® HT GCMS or 4D GCxGC-MS, TruTOF® HT GCMS, or GCxGC instruments, and will also be available as an upgrade for existing ChromaTOF versions.