Product News: Sieve Shakers for all your Sieving NeedsThe new FRITSCH sieve range is the focused answer to all typical sieving tasks in the laboratory: three instruments for every application, with FRITSCH concepts that make the work simpler and faster – easy to operate, reliable and long-lasting.
FRITSCH Sieve Shakers are ideal for
• Dry, wet and micro-precision sieving
• Measuring the quantitative particle size distribution of solids and suspensions
• Separating and fractioning
• Simple, ergonomic operation
• Fast, reproducible results
• Sample quantities between 0.05 g and 6 kg
• Sieve diameter from 100 mm to 450 mm, mesh widths from 5 μm – 125 mm
• Can be used as testing equipment in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001
• Automatic sieve evaluation with the FRITSCH software AUTOSIEVE.
Vibratory Sieve Shaker ANALYSETTE 3 PRO – precise sieving with amplitude control
The Vibratory Sieve Shaker ANALYSETTE 3 PRO offers everything you need for fast determination of quantitative particle size distribution in the laboratory. As a shaking sieve system with an electromagnetic drive oscillates the sieve stack into regulated vertical oscillations, and is the ideal solution for sieving sample quantities up to 2 kg and a measurement range from 5 μm to 63 mm.
The ANALYSETTE 3 PRO is perfectly suited for quality control of incoming and outgoing products, offers user-friendly operation and is low-noise, robust and long-lasting.
Vibratory Sieve Shaker ANALYSETTE 3 SPARTAN – simple sieving for all tasks
The smaller version of the ANALYSETTE 3 PRO is ideal for all typical sieving tasks in the laboratory with optical adjustment of the amplitude on the running instrument. Complete with the practical FRITSCH sieve stack tensioning system EASYTWIST and the FRITSCH evaluation software AUTOSIEVE for evaluation of the sieve analysis.
Heavy Duty Analytical Sieve Shaker ANALYSETTE 18 – effective sieving of large quantities
The ANALYSETTE 18 is the robust, Heavy Duty Analytical Sieve Shaker from FRITSCH. It can sieve up to 6 kg of material between 20 μm and 125 mm. During sieving, two maintenance-free unbalance motors move the sieve stack horizontally and vertically at the same time: For high separation efficiency and short sieving times.