Manual hydraulic Pellet Press for the preparation of pellets with a smooth, homogeneous surface for spectral analyses such as X-ray fluorescence analysis or infrared spectroscopy for elementary analysis. Ideal for the manufacturing of both: solid and highly permeable pellets of solid samples – fast and easy.
Manual Hydraulic Pellet Press
Pellet press – ideal for high-quality pellets:
• Pressing tools: 40 mm diameter included, 32 mm diameter optional
• Variable pressure force up to 250 kN
• Clearly designed pressure force display in 10 kN steps
• Simple operation via hand lever
• Easy cleaning
• Single-stage piston stroke of max. 25 mm
• Automatic pressure relief in case of overstress
• Solid and compact with impact-resistant cladding
The pressure force is variable up to max. 250 kN and is automatically relieved in case of overstress. The pressing tool for pellets with 40 mm diameter is included in delivery, a 32 mm diameter pressing tool is optional.
It's as easy as this:
1. Fill in the sample
2. Close the magnetically-held door
3. Build-up the desired pressure using the hand lever - that's it.
For the comminution of the solid samples Fritsch recommend the Vibrating Cup Mill PULVERISETTE 9 – ideal for extremely fast size-reduction of hard, brittle and fibrous materials down to analytical fineness.
Company websiteFritsch GmbH - Milling and Sizing