- Fritsch GmbH - Milling and Sizing
Product News: Manual Hydraulic Pellet PressManual hydraulic Pellet Press for the preparation of pellets with a smooth, homogeneous surface for spectral analyses such as X-ray fluorescence analysis or infrared spectroscopy for elementary analysis. Ideal for the manufacturing of both: solid and highly permeable pellets of solid samples – fast and easy.
Pellet press – ideal for high-quality pellets:
• Pressing tools: 40 mm, 32 mm and 15 mm diameter are available
• Variable pressure force up to 250 kN
• Clearly designed pressure force display in 10 kN steps
• Simple operation via hand lever
• Easy cleaning
• Single-stage piston stroke of max. 25 mm
• Automatic pressure relief in case of overstress
• Solid and compact with impact-resistant cladding
The pressure force is variable up to max. 250 kN and is automatically relieved in case of overstress. Pressing tools for pellets with 40 mm, 32 mm, 15 mm and 12 mm diameter are offered.
It's as easy as this:
1. Fill in the sample
2. Close the magnetically-held door
3. Build-up the desired pressure using the hand lever - that's it.
For the comminution of the solid samples - dry or in suspension - Fritsch recommend the Vibrating Cup Mill PULVERISETTE 9 – ideal for extremely fast size-reduction of hard, brittle and fibrous materials down to analytical fineness.