Product News: EMD Millipore at ASCB Annual Meeting 2011As the premier international meeting in the field of cell biology, the ASCB Annual Meeting is popular among scientists and students in academia, industry, government, and higher education. With the expertise of Chemicon®, Upstate®, Calbiochem® and Novagen®, EMD Millipore is the leading supplier of cellular analysis platforms, reagents and cell culture solutions, and are a key partner for all researchers attending this exciting conference. Have you seen it? Experience it!
Visit EMD Millipore at booth #309 and experience the power behind the newest innovation: Muse™. Muse™ Happenings:
• Play the Muse™ mystery game for clues about the new product and be entered to win an Apple iPad® 2 mobile device.
• “Wear It and Win!” Get closer to Muse™ and a chance to win a prize on the spot – learn more at Booth #309.
• INVITATION ONLY: Muse™ VIP Launch Party, December 4. Stop by booth #309 to pick up an invitation to this exclusive event. You could be one of the first to experience Muse™, while enjoying cocktails and food! Discover EMD Millipore’s innovations for studying cell complexity at booth #309:
• Model system development
o Prepare, grow and handle cells with cultureware and media
o Manipulate cell function and fate with small molecules and tools for molecular biology and iPS cell reprogramming
• Protein preparation and detection
o Separate, concentrate and interrogate proteins with centrifugal filters, antibodies and epigenetics tools
o Detect expression with immunoassays, with Western blots, ELISAs and multiplexed biomarker detection and the new Direct Detect™ IR-based biomolecular quantitation system
• Insightful cellular analysis
o Study cell morphology and behavior via visualization and quantitation
o Precise handheld automated cell counting
o Multiparameter cell analysis with benchtop flow cytometry DON’T MISS The Exhibitor Showcase Workshops:
Cell Migration: Moving Forward through Emerging Technologies
Monday, December 5, 2011
7:00 AM - 9:00 AM Room 105
Join with Millipore for breakfast and enter to win an Apple iPad® 2!
Introducing the Muse™ Cell Analyzer: Simplified, Multiparametric Cellular Analysis
Monday, December 5, 2011
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM Room 104
Join with Millipore for lunch!
Come to booth #309 for a chance to win an Apple iPad® 2 mobile device or an Xbox® Kinect™ gaming system*
*Contest Rules and Regulations Apply. See www.millipore.com/ascb2011 for details.
SelectScience will also be exhibiting at ASCB - come and see us there!