- ELRIG Drug Discovery 2011 - Have You Registered?
Industry News: ELRIG Drug Discovery 2011 - Have You Registered?ELRIG Drug Discovery 2011, the leading Lab Automation show in the UK is almost here. Manchester Central will welcome the renowned event on 7+8 September 2011. There is no charge for delegates to attend and all within this leading industry are welcome.
There will be a keynote presentation led by Dr Jamie Thomson
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA entitled: "Current State of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells as Compared to Embryonic Stem cells and their Role in Creating Terminal Tissue Models"
In addition there are keynote presentations in the closing debate - ‘The Future of Drug Discovery: Small Molecules and Biopharmaceuticals’ Chris Lipinski
, Melior Discovery: Advocating for Small Molecules Kevin Johnson
, Index Ventures: Advocating for Biopharmaceuticals EIGHT SCIENTIFIC TRACKS:
DAY 1: GPCR Drug Discovery, Assay Development and Screening, Sample Management and Safety Profiling in Early Drug Discovery
DAY 2: Enzyme Drug Discovery, Robotics and Automation, Cellular Imaging Technologies, Cell Systems for Drug DiscoveryOther features include:
• Exhibition / Trade Show: See 100 of the industry's top vendor companies all in one place!
• Vendor Snapshots: Snappy presentations in each track.
• Posters : SLAS sponsored Young Scientist Prize. (submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th Aug)
• Innovation Zone: New companies showcasing their innovative products, services and technologies.
• Careers Zone: Jobs postings and advice: free private one-to one advice sessions & 'how-to' seminars.