Industry News: Join Roche Applied Science at ASCB 2008 in San Francisco, December 13-17.Join Roche Applied Science at ASCB 2008 in San Francisco, December 13-17. Stop by Booth 901 to discover how we’re helping cell biology researchers succeed with innovative tools for:
• Real-time, label-free cellular analysis
• Plasmid and siRNA transfection
• Apoptosis and cell proliferation studies
You’re also invited to attend our workshop “Enabling Technologies for Transfection and Real-Time Cellular Analysis” on Monday, December 15 from 6:15 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. at the Moscone Center, San Francisco, Room 105. Meet guest speakers and other researchers, discuss enabling technologies, and learn how you can accelerate your research success. View details and pre-register for the workshop by clicking on the article webpage (on the right).
Roche Applied Science provides a broad range of instruments and reagents for life science research, including innovative products for cellular discovery.
• FuGENE® HD Transfection Reagent delivers outstanding transfection efficiency with exceptionally low cytotoxicity. Rely on this non-liposomal reagent to avoid off-target effects, achieve greater cell survival, and generate physiologically relevant data you can trust.
• The xCELLigence System enables researchers to monitor cell activities in real time, generating data not possible with traditional end-point analysis. The non-invasive measurement technology avoids the use of labels that can impact cellular response, providing more physiologically relevant data to assess proliferation, viability, adherence and spreading, functional monitoring of cell surface receptors, barrier function, and viral cytopathic effects.
• The easy-to-use xtremeGENE siRNA Transfection Reagent provides effective and specific gene knockdown with low cytotoxicity, simplifying siRNA and co-transfection experiments.
• Cell Proliferation Reagent WST-1 and the Cell Death Detection ELISAPLUS offer convenient, time-saving methods for measuring cell proliferation, apoptosis, or cytotoxicity.
Visit the company homepage to learn more about these and other products for cell biology research and applications such as genome sequencing, molecular biology, gene expression studies, microarray analysis, and proteomics.