North America's leading commercial stem cells event
The 6th annual Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine Congress is North America’s leading commercial stem cells event for biotechs, academia, government and CMOs to talk about process enhancement, innovative technology and business development.
From regulation, approaches to alternative regenerative medicine and the latest exciting developments in iPS cells, the Congress provides opportunities and strategies for biotechs and their partners
Experts from all over the regenerative medicine community will be there to discuss:
• How to understand the payers’ perspective on stem cell and regenerative medicine reimbursements
• How to stay abreast of evolving regulatory guidelines
• How to acquire big pharma business partners
• How to anticipate commercial scale manufacturing
• How to leverage the successes of biotechs who have brought gene therapies to market
• How to make cord blood banks sustainable Download the brochure: http://bit.ly/1paGxc9 Register online: http://bit.ly/1tvXW0c
Discounts available for groups of 3 or more - for more information please contact Felipe Lima at [email protected]
or +1 212 379 6320.