SMi proudly presents the 2nd annual conference on Cancer Vaccines
taking place on 18th and 19th September, London. This year’s event aims to focus on innovation and novel strategies within the field, the regulatory environment, and the future direction of cancer vaccines; as well as offering current preclinical and clinical outlook, data, and case studies.
As cancer is still one of the greatest causes of human mortality it is a very attractive target for vaccination. Despite a dramatic increase in research within cancer vaccines in the last decade, there is still a need for more effective therapies to maximise cancer survival rates. Novel strategies for target selection, vaccine design, immunostimulatory therapies, and other biologics are constantly being developed and improved.
Cancer Vaccine 2013 will examine not only current clinical data but also the new innovations within the field. This informative event will draw from expert opinions, groundbreaking data, and regulatory factors to look to the future and assess where the field is advancing. This really is a unique event not to be missed. Benefits of Attending:
• Explore innovative and novel strategies, approaches, and vaccines within the field.
• Discover future trends, the direction of the field, and combination strategies in both preclinical and clinical situations.
• Evaluate the regulatory environment and the subsequent impact on cancer vaccine development.
• Consider current trial data, clinical developments, and successful therapeutic vaccines
• Learn from successes, failures, and challenges from experts in the field, and apply to optimise vaccine development Speakers include:
• Alex Kudrin, Medical Assessor, Biologicals Licensing, MHRA
• Kevin Pollock, Senior Epidemiologist, NHS National Services Scotland
• Martin Glennie, Professor of Immunochemistry, University Of Southampton
• Pierre van der Bruggen, Group Leader, Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research
• Rose-Ann Padua, Research Director, INSERM
• Sonia Quaratino, Senior Medical Director and Immunology Advisor, Merck Serono
to find out more and/or book your place.