Developing Accurate LC-MS/MS Methods for Hair and Oral Fluid Alternative Matrices
09 May 2018
In this webinar, we will discuss how to develop methods when working with complex alternative matrices, such as oral fluid and hair, that require extensive sample pre-treatment and sample preparation to be analyzed by LC. Learn about techniques to extract analytes from diverse types of hair, as well as how to how to create a quality control material for drug positive hair. In addition, discover the proper clean-up techniques for buffers from oral fluid collection devices using solid phase extraction with sensitive and reliable LC-MS/MS results.
This webinar will explore:
- Techniques to extract analytes from diverse types of hair
- How to create a quality control material for drug positive hair
- The proper clean-up techniques for buffers from oral fluid collection
Who Should Attend?
- Toxicology lab staff who are looking to learn more about alternative matrices for drugs of abuse testing
- Analysts and researchers who want to learn more about extraction techniques and method development of hair testing
- Analysts and researchers who need an accurate sample preparation oral fluid method with high sensitivity