2020: A year of clinical research change, challenge, and champions
31 Mar 2021
COVID-19 has brought many challenges to clinical research, with investigator sites having to adapt their operations to ensure they successfully meet the safety concerns for both research staff and study participants.
In this webinar, join Ellie Robertson, managing director, and Dr. Kirstin Taylor, clinical research physician at Intelligent Clinical, as they discuss the various issues their new clinical research facility has faced in light of the pandemic, and find out how increased public awareness of clinical research may influence clinical trial recruitment in the future.
Key Learning Objectives
- Find out how COVID-19 has impacted clinical research
- Learn how the industry has adapted to COVID-19
- Understand how public awareness of clinical research has transformed
- Learn more about the future of clinical research recruitment
Who should attend
The Intelligent Clinical wider colleague network within research, industry partners, sponsors, healthcare providers, including:
The Intelligent Tissue Group
- Clinical project manager, development managers, operations managers & directors
- Heads of clinical research and clinical research associates
- Patient recruitment teams and patient recruitment managers
- Feasibility managers