SMS25: Articulating Arm Stand for Stereomicroscopes
Perfect for use in a cramped work area, this stand series provides easy positioning of medium duty stereomicroscopes through all three dimensions x-y-z and can “fold” up against the wall when not in use.
An additional space-saving advantage for this system is that the support arm requires no back clearance, unlike boom stand systems. The z-dimension movement is assisted with an adjustable tension counterbalance. The stereo microscope mounting is via the industry standard 5/8” bonder socket. Non-bonder style focus mounts are easily accommodated via SPOT™ tilting and non-tilting adapters. Various base mounting options are: a weighted base, a rugged table clamp and a ¼"-20 grid table mount system that can be used on standard tables.
• Articulating arm with easy positioning in all three dimensions
• Large 43.7mm (1.72”) diameter, precision ground, stainless steel vertical pole
• Anti-corrosion surfaces of stainless steel, anodized aluminum, plated steel and catalyzed epoxy
• 24” tall vertical pole
• 24” horizontal extension
• Standard 5/8” diameter bonder mount socket for standard focus mounts
• Adapters available for many current and legacy non-bonder focus mounts
• Variety of base mounting systems
• Available options: Zeiss Stereo microscopes, Volpi illuminators, SPOT cameras and software.