The GelStudio SA2 Imager is a stand-alone gel imaging system, for publication quality imaging and quantitation of DNA gels, protein gels, Coomasie Blue, GelGreen, SYBR Green and a wide range of applications.
Automated image capture and enhancement is performed on the built-in, VisionWorks® touch software, with a large, 15.6 inch touch screen interface. The software features new, Compositing and Pseudocolor tools, for advanced multi-channel image capture and enhancement. The imager is modular and upgradeable, allowing the addition of accessories for maximizing imaging capabilities. Add an eLite® Light Source to support RGB, Near IR and other multiplex applications.
Analytik Jena’s imagers provide outstanding technical features, for maximum resolution and sensitivity. The imager is equipped with a new, 5.0 megapixel camera and an f/1.2 zoom lens and the choice of automated or manual controls. Filter selection is easy and automated in a five position filter wheel (EtBr filter included). Several uniform, high-intensity lighting options are available. Base UV lighting options include 1 UV (302nm) or UVP’s patented, 3™UV (254/302/365nm) technology. Transilluminator sizes range from 21x26cm to 25x26cm. Overhead white lighting is included, with optional UV and blue light.
Analytik Jena’s specializes in customer service and support. Imaging specialists provide onsite demos, installation, technical service and upgrades. A two-year manufacturer warranty is included with this system. AJ’s dedicated support teams are always available for customized technical and application support.
- Wide imaging area (field-of-view) for gels and blots of various sizes (up to 25 x 26 cm).
- VisionWorks touch software, features Templates for automated image acquisition and enhancement. Acquisition settings such as autoexposure, focus, zoom, lighting and filter selections can easily be saved and reused, for one-touch capture.
- Gel tools included: gel tray, cutter and ruler
- 7 USB ports are available for connecting to a keyboard, mouse and other accessories.
- The imager can connect over wireless network for simple transfer of files and data.
- Unlimited copies of the full package VisionWorks Acquisition and Analysis software, is included. Analysis functions include, 1D lane and band analysis, histograms, lane profile graphs, total area density, Western blot densitometry.
- Upgrade options: BioLite filters are available for specific wavelength requirements. LED White Light Plate: for white light transillumination applications such as Coomassie Blue, Silver stains and others. Visi-Blue converter plate: for blue light gels, converts UV to 460-470 nm. For overhead UV lighting: UV Lamp Modules. Two lamps are recommended.
- Gel Imaging
- DNA gels
- Coomassie blue
- Protein gels
- Blue light gels
- Plant Imaging
- Fluorescence Imaging
- Colorimetric Imaging
- Multiplex Fluorescent Western Blots
- GFP Imaging