• Mouse colonies are routinely screened for pathogens via Mouse Antibody Production (MAP) testing
• Extensive PCR testing is performed to screen for a number of pathogens, including LDEV, to ensure strict control of raw materials used during the manufacturing process
• Tested and found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
• Protein concentrations are determined by Lowry method
• Endotoxin units are measured by Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate assay
• Corning Matrigel Matrix gel stability is tested for a period of 14 days at 37°C
• Biological activity is determined for each lot using a neurite outgrowth assay. Chick dorsal root ganglia are plated on a 1.0 mm layer of Corning Matrigel Matrix and must generate positive neurite outgrowth response after 48 hours without addition of nerve growth factor
Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm Mouse Tumor
Preparation and Storage
Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaws. Do not store in frost-free freezer. KEEP FROZEN.
• Cell Growth and Differentiation
• Metabolism/Toxicology Studies
• Invasion Assays
• In Vitro and In Vivo Angiogenesis Assays
• In Vivo Angiogenesis Studies and Augmentation of Tumors in Immunosuppressed Mice
Click here for Corning Matrigel Lot Selection and Reservation.