- Thermo Fisher Scientific to Display Latest Innovations in Neurobiology Research at Neuroscience 2018
Product News: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Display Latest Innovations in Neurobiology Research at Neuroscience 2018
Advancing your neurobiology research from cell culture to discovery
Thermo Fisher Scientific has announced that it will be displaying its latest innovations at Neuroscience 2018, the world's largest neuroscience conference for scientists and physicians devoted to understanding the brain and nervous system.
Among the products being displayed at the conference wil be:
- Thermo Scientific Aquilos Cryo-FIB
- Invitrogen EVOS M5000 Cell Imaging System
- Applied Biosystems Arcturus Cellect Laser Capture Microdissection System
- Gibco Poly-D-Lysine solution
- Invitrogen iBright imaging Systems
- Gibco B-27 Plus Neuronal Culture System
Stop by booth #1400 at SfN's 48th annual meeting, Neuroscience 2018, to chat about your experiments, see Thermo Fisher Scientific's latest innovations, and play along with their trivia challenge.