- Bruker Announces 2014 ASMS Users’ Meeting Scientific Panel
Industry News: Bruker Announces 2014 ASMS Users’ Meeting Scientific PanelBruker recently announced the scientific panel they will be presenting at this year’s ASMS Users’ Meeting in Baltimore MD.
The keynote address will be given by;
- Catherine E. Costello, Ph.D., She is the Director of the Mass Spectrometry Resource at Boston University School of Medicine. Her presentation is entitled;Investigations of Glycans and Glycoconjugates with the SolariX 12-T Qh-FTMS Complemented by MALDI-TOF/TOF MS and GX/MS.
In the parallel sessions that follow, attendees will learn about recent advances their peers have made in the area of biomarkers, biologics, small molecules, and pharmaceutical discovery. Included will be presentations by;
- Jürgen Cox, Ph.D., Max Planck Institute for Biochemistry;Accurate proteome quantification and bioinformatics analysis of Bruker Impact QTOF data with MaxQuant
- Liang Li, Ph.D. from the University of Alberta, Edmonton; HD-QTOF-MS for Comprehensive Metabolome Profiling
- Sheerin Shahidi-Latham, Ph.D., Genentech, South San Francisco, CA; High Resolution MALDI MS Imaging to Support Preclinical Evaluations of Drug Disposition
- Mike Greig, Ph.D – Protein Dynamics Group, Pfizer, LaJolla, CA ; Effects of Activating Mutations on EGFR Cellular Protein Turnover and Amino Acid Recycling Determined using SILAC Mass Spectrometry
For more information click on the company info link below.