- Find out how you can robustly quantitate monoclonal antibodies from a biological matrix
Expert Insight: Find out how you can robustly quantitate monoclonal antibodies from a biological matrix
Discover an optimized, integrated workflow in our upcoming webinar for biopharmaceutical and biotech scientists
In an upcoming SelectScience webinar, on August 27, 2019, Dr. David Wong and Dr. Yanan Yang discuss a highly sensitive and automated workflow solution for quantitating intact monoclonal antibodies (mAb) from a biological matrix, as well as:
- Optimized workflow solutions ranging from sample preparation and separation to data acquisition and analysis
- High-throughput and reproducible methods for the simultaneous quantitation of various mixtures of mAbs using limited sample prep
- Robust workflows with an excellent dynamic range of over three orders of magnitude and low picogram sensitivity.
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
- Prepare samples using the highly automated AssayMAP Bravo liquid-handling platform
- Optimize HPLC methods using PLRP-S columns for higher column temperature stability and high flow rates and enable better MS sensitivity and reproducibility
- Achieve the best sensitivity using the 6545XT AdvanceBio LC/Q-TOF system for intact mAb analysis
- Set up various data processing methods for accurate intact mAb quantitative analysis.
After the presentation, you’ll also have the chance to put your questions to our speakers during a Q&A session.
Who should attend:
- Primarily scientists working in the biopharmaceutical and biotech sectors.
The live webinar takes place on Tuesday, August 27, 2019, at:
- 16:00 BST
- 11:00 EDT
- 08:00 PDT
- 17:00 CEST
Scheduling conflict? No matter, register to receive an on-demand link to watch later>>
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.