Join over 600 thought leaders at industry’s leading Immuno-Oncology event and learn about the latest research in a comprehensive 12-track program, network and build lasting collaborations with an international mix of delegates from industry and academia, and gain actionable solutions to drive your organization’s next-generation immunotherapy programs.
Over the past 6 years, CHI’s Immuno-Oncology Summit has become the leading annual meeting focusing on the latest applied research. The comprehensive 5-day, 12-track program covers immunomodulatory antibody engineering and emerging immuno-oncology targets, combination immunotherapy, preclinical and translational IO, predictive biomarkers and companion diagnostics, adoptive T cell therapy, oncolytic viruses and personalized cancer vaccines.
The Immuno-Oncology Summit brings together a unique and international mix of large and medium pharmaceutical and biotech companies, leading universities and clinical research institutions, government and national labs, CROs, emerging companies and tool providers—making the Summit a perfect meeting place to share experience, foster collaborations across industry and academia, and evaluate emerging technologies. Now in its 6th year, the IO Summit consistently delivers a cutting-edge agenda, 600+ senior delegates, and a sold-out exhibit hall.
Why attend CHI’s Immuno-Oncology Summit?
- Network with 600+ IO thought leaders from 27 countries.
- Learn the latest developments in immuno-oncology from 150+ scientific presentations.
- Customize your comprehensive 5-day conference experience by selecting from 12-tracks, 2 training seminars, partnering forum and 4 dinner courses.
- Discover technology solutions from 40+ exhibitors.
- Brainstorm actionable solutions at the expertly-facilitated roundtable discussions.
- Develop new collaborations by networking with industry decision makers and leading academic researchers.
- Review the latest research from 40+ posters.
- Focus on your agenda by track hopping between concurrent tracks.
- Showcase your research by presenting a scientific poster.
What’s new in 2018?
- New track on Bispecific Antibodies completes a 5-day offering on immunotherapy engineering.
- IO Biomarkers coverage expanded to 3 days to cover predictive biomarkers, companion diagnostics and immune profiling.
- Coverage of Adoptive T-Cell Therapy expanded to 3 days to span discovery and development.
- New track on Neoantigen Targeted Therapies highlights personalized immunotherapy approaches.
- New Partnering Forum highlights emerging companies and investment opportunities.
- Exhibit hall is expanded to accommodate increasing demand to showcase solution providers and posters.
- Training seminar and dinner course offering expanded.