The SMi Group is pleased to announce the second annual Injectable Drug Delivery conference which will be held in London on the 15th and 16th May 2019.
The global injectable drug delivery market is expected to grow from $400 billion to $1200 billion by 2046 with a CAGR of 12.8%.
Developing on last year’s success, this event assembles an international audience to include regulatory, device design, packaging and formulation professionals. The devices need to be designed for the new generation of drugs and they need to provide safety with a strong patient focus. This event is will help inspire you to help drive this industry forward and learn about the predicted market trends, critical digital and chemical developments and the push for patient compliance in a changing regulatory landscape.
This conference offers a chance to learn about innovative injectable drug delivery systems with industrial insights on the following:
- Life cycle management for developing devices that are both user-friendly and revenue effective
- Device design considerations
- Long-acting injectables and bringing these therapeutics to market with case studies
- Connected devices, GDPR and cybersecurity programs
- Developments in primary packaging
- Growth in transdermal delivery and subcutaneous infusion devices
- Digital health partnerships
- Large volume patch pump innovation examples
*Plus, pre-conference workshops – 14th May 2019
- BOOK BY 28th FEBRUARY AND SAVE £300
- BOOK BY 29th MARCH AND SAVE £200