Join over 3,700 drug discovery and development professionals worldwide at the 25th International Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference!
Since its debut in 1993, the annual Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference has become one of the world's leading international events in the field of drug discovery, development and diagnostics. The Tri-Conference unites an ecosystem of 3,700 innovative thinkers and thought leaders throughout biotech, pharma and academia from around the world.
Spanning five days, the 2018 meeting includes 16 parallel conference tracks, 7 Symposia, and 25 in-depth short courses. New this year are 9 skills-based training programs. Compelling talks, including best practice case studies and joint partner presentations, will feature over 500 of your fellow industry and academic colleagues discussing themes of cancer research, big data, molecular diagnostics, precision medicine, rare diseases, data science, human microbiome, point-of-care diagnostics, infectious diseases, and so much more.
Why attend the Tri-Conference?
- ACCESS the entire Tri-Conference with the All-Access Pass
- BUILD your own Tri-Conference Experience with the A-la-Carte Registration option
- HEAR over 500 speakers from across all industries, all research fields, and from all over the world
- CHOOSE from over 400 presentations and panel discussions
- NETWORK with 3,700 drug discovery, development and diagnostics professionals from over 40 countries
- SHOWCASE your Research by Presenting a Scientific Poster (and save $100!)
- VIEW over 170 Scientific Posters
- VISIT with over 200 companies in the exhibit hall
- FIVE days of diverse and innovative sessions
- CONNECT with Attendees Using CHI’s Intro-Net
- AND Much More
Plus, Don’t Miss:
NEW in 2018: Training Seminars!
Cambridge Healthtech Institute is pleased to incorporate the addition of our new skill-based Training Seminars to the Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference.
Training Seminars offer real-life case studies, problems encountered and solutions applied, along with extensive coverage of the academic theory and background. Each training seminar offers a mix of formal lecture and interactive discussions and activities to maximize the learning experience. These training seminars are led by experienced instructors who will focus on content applicable to your current research and provide important guidance those new to their fields. (read more)
Diagnostics World Early Innovator Award:
This year the 2018 Tri-Conference Student Fellowship Applicants are invited to enter the Second Annual Diagnostics World Early Innovator Award. The Award recognizes innovation and creativity in effectively recognizing and solving a real-world clinical, scientific or organizational problem through the application of a unique solution (submit entry)
Full time graduate students and PhD Candidates are encouraged to apply for the Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference Student Fellowship. (apply today)