Cambridge Healthtech Institute's 14th Annual Drug Discovery Chemistry is a dynamic conference for medicinal chemists working in pharma and biotech. Focused on discovery and optimization challenges of small molecule drug candidates, this event provides many exciting opportunities for scientists to create a unique program to hear presentations most suited to one's personal interests by going back and forth among concurrent conferences. New for 2019 includes coverage of Artificial Intelligence for Early Drug Discovery and Directed Evolution-Based Drug Discovery, plus even more short courses to choose from. Limited speaking opportunities are available. If you would like to be considered for a podium presentation, please submit a speaker proposal.
- More than 150 presentations
- 800+ high-level participants
- 90 posters
- Interactive roundtable, breakout & panel discussions
- “Track-hop” between concurrent meetings
- Exclusive exhibit & poster viewing hours
- Dedicated networking opportunities
Maximize your educational and networking opportunities while in San Diego by adding on one or more interactive short courses!