SMi Group are thrilled to present the 2017 8th annual conference on Biosimilars & Biobetters taking place on 27th & 28th September in Central London, UK.
As the patents for several innovator biologics expire, biopharmaceutical companies are taking the opportunity to develop more affordable forms creating a rapidly booming biosimilars market. However, as the field of biosimilars evolves, challenges in immunogenicity studies, securing market share, exclusivity and regulations still persist.
Join us this autumn to arm yourself with the key requirements and tools for successful market entry through strategic direction on commercialization; insight into potential therapeutic areas; and critical updates on interchangeability guidelines and patient litigation.
A must attend event for principle scientists and regulatory experts involved in biotechnology, market access and compliance, Biosimilars & Biobetters 2017 will capture expert insight by homing in on current market trends through to emerging opportunities and global developments.
THE NOTABLE SPEAKER LINE-UP WILL INCLUDE:
- Bernd Liedert, Senior Clinical Program Leader Biosimilars, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Ho-Ung Kim, Division Head Strategy and Operations, Celltrion Healthcare
- Sarah Rickwood, Vice President, Head of European Thought Leadership, QuintilesIMS
- Matthew Turner, Global Medical Director, Biosimilars, Merck Group
- Steiner Madsen, Medical Director, Norwegian Medicines Agency
- Thomas Sachnik, Senior Manager Strategic Associate to the President & CEO Generics Europe, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Harish Pai, Principal Scientific Manager, Biocon
- Ildiko Aradi, Head Clinical Development of Biologics, Gedeon Richter
- Glenn Kazo, President & COO, Prolong Pharmaceuticals
- Richard Peck, Vice President Regulatory Affairs, Lupin Europe
INDUSTRY LEVERAGE AT BIOSIMILARS & BIOBETTERS 2017:
- Gain an overview of the latest developments in regulation to increase speed of entry and compliance through informed guidance on interchangeability laws, patient litigation and IP rules
- Develop strategies for market access and expansion by identifying key changes and future projections in biosimilars
- Evolve clinical developments through insight into orphan drugs, in-vitro functional assays and data extrapolation
- Create a competitive edge through understanding the multifaceted field of "switching studies"
- Hear case studies on biosimilars drug development from pre-clinical to clinical and the various testing required such as immunogenicity and bio-similarity tests
- Discuss challenges and potential solutions in exclusivity and HCP acceptance
- Get unique coverage of biobetters from companies specializing in this field
For further details or to register, visit the event website or contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0)20 7827 6184, email firstname.lastname@example.org