Since its debut in 2002, the annual Bio-IT World Conference & Expo has established itself as a premier event showcasing the myriad IT and informatics applications and enabling technologies that drive biomedical research, drug discovery & development, and clinical and healthcare initiatives. The Bio-IT World Conference & Expo continues to be a vibrant event that unites 3,400+ life sciences, pharmaceutical, clinical, healthcare, and IT professionals from more than 35 countries.
Spanning three days, the 2018 meeting includes 15 parallel conference tracks and 14 pre-conference workshops. Compelling talks, including best practice case studies and joint partner presentations, will feature over 280 of your fellow industry and academic colleagues discussing themes of big data, smart data, cloud computing, trends in IT infrastructure, omics technologies, high-performance computing, data analytics, open source and precision medicine, from the research realm to the clinical arena.
- Access All 16 Tracks for One Price
- Network with 3,400+ Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Clinical, Healthcare and IT Professionals
- Hear 280+ Technology and Scientific Presentations
- Connect with Attendees Using CHI’s Intro-Net
- Participate in the Poster Competition
- Choose from 14 Pre-Conference Workshops
- See the Winners of these 2018 Awards:
- Benjamin Franklin
- Best of Show
- Best Practices
- View Novel Technologies and Solutions in the Expansive Exhibit Hall
And Much More!